Terms and Conditions for online purchases
In these terms and conditions, the “Company” or “we” means Mr Meatball and the “Customer” or “you” shall mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the online store. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style, or refund the price of the out of stock item.
Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
The prices charged are those applicable on the time of your order.
All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to decline any order at our sole discretion. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in the Customer’s order, we will notify the Customer by phone or email before delivery.
It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order with alcohol products, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
It’s recommended, but not required to register an account before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
You must safeguard your username and password;
You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
In the event that your account is not used for a specified period (currently, 3 years), we will, for your own and our protection, deem your account to be no longer in use, and we will deactivate your account and all your accumulated membership status, and/or coupons will be forfeited (where applicable). You will need to reapply for a new account if you wish to make further purchase at our website.
The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to Whatsapp our customer service hotline +852 9143 0120 within 7 days from the date of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
Refund/Replace and Order Cancellation Policy
It is the receiver’s responsibility to check the condition of any goods received, at the time of delivery.
Refund/Replace is only available when valid original receipt is provided.
Refund is applicable to expired products, all other products are applicable for replacement.
Refund will be credited into Customer’s credit card account within 4 weeks upon confirmation.
In the event that the Customer would like to claim a refund or return, please Whatsapp our customer service hotline +852 9143 0120 within 7 days from the date of delivery.
To cancel the order, please contact our Customer Service Team, latest by 24 hours before the order is delivered.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and UnionPay through Stripe Payment gateway for delivery orders in our online store. For store pickup orders we accept cheque, cash and octopus payment in addition to Visa, MasterCard, American Express and UnionPay.
All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
To provide secure online commerce transactions, SSL technology. It encrypts the Customer’s personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet.
The Customer’s offer to purchase made on https://mrmeatball.hk shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock or other reason.
We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
All orders placed in our online store is generally dispatched the following working day. We deliver all online orders by Ying Fung frozen supply chain door-to-door delivery service. The delivery charge is a fixed flat-rate fee of HK$59. Regardless if you purchase one small item or 10 KG the delivery fee stays the same.
- Ying Fung Cold Chain delivery terms & conditions of carriage applies for all online delivery orders and can be found here.
- Orders generally dispatches from us between 11.00-18.00 the next working-day after the order was placed. Please note for our working hour in footer.
- The delivery time is usually the following day after pickup.
- We ensure that all orders are kept in correct temperature and conditions until they are pickup up by the courier. After pickup the responsibility to keep the order frozen falls to the courier.
- In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery the courier will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
- Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
- If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of the Company or not.
- To minimize the risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19, from now on, the address either has been reported the COVID-19 infections, lockdown, or included in the compulsory testing notice within 14 days, the driver may contact and coordinate the shipment handover with receivers at the ground floor of the building or outside the specified premises listed of compulsory testing.
- For village & buildings without elevator, the driver would contact and coordinate the the shipment handover with receivers at the ground floor of the building or outside/front gate of the village.
Pick Up in Fo Tan:
If no show within 2 working days (exclude Sunday) after order date, your order would be cancelled and no refund would be allowed.
Address: Unit B, 01/F, Haribest Industrial Building, 45-47 Au Pui Wan Street, Fo Tan, N.T
Pick up time: Mon-Sat 2-5pm (Sunday & public holiday closed)
Please whatsapp us to inform your pick up time.
- When you place an order, the prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- Delivery service is currently available in the service areas covered by YF-Express. No overseas delivery service is provided.
- Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our couriers vehicles.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and mrmeatball.hk reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient fail to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify mrmeatball.hk 24 hours before delivery of any change to the delivery address after placing the order.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People’s Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, the Company’s determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.