Hong Kong popular street food – fish ball (fresh fish meat) added aged orange peel. Come with special sauces.
Allergens: Soybeans, fish, crustacean, egg, peanut and nut products.
Storage: Frozen Store at or below -18 degree
Manufactured in: China
Nutritional value per 100g
13.2 g Protein
13.7 g Carbohydrates
3.2 g Fat
|– Sugars||1 g|
|– Saturated fat||1.4 g|
Fishball: Sea fish meat, potato powder, water, sugar, salt, tangerine peel, monosodium glutamate, pepper, soybean oil
Sauce: Curry powder, soy sauce, chili powder, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, onion, ginger, sugar, monosodium glutamate
1. Boil the water
2. Cut the fish ball packaging bag
3. Put the fish ball and sauce pack into boiling water
4. Boil for 5 minutes on low heat
5. Pick up the fish ball and sauce pack
6. Cut the sauce package, pour out the sauce and mix with the fish ball.
Content amount: 200 g