– Chicken stew with Café de Paris sauce
– Celery steaks, serve with Café de Paris Sauce
– To make a spiced butter, mix 200g of butter with the contents of the bag.
1. Whisk the contents of the bag into a saucepan with 200mL of milk.
2. Bring the sauce to the boil/boil the sauce while stirring and simmer/let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
3. Remove from the pan and add 50 g butter/margarine. Whisk until the fat is melted. Serve!
Ingredients: Modified corn starch, palm fat, SKIMMED MILK POWDER, spices (curry, onion, leek, garlic, black pepper, white pepper, coriander, turmeric), LACTOSE, salt, aroma (contains mustard), herbs (basil, tarragon, tarragon, chrysanthemum, oregano, oregano) thyme), MILK PROTEIN, emulsifiers (E 451, SOYALECITIN), yeast extract, maltodextrin, dextrose, marjoram extract, acid (citric acid), rice flour, rapeseed oil, garlic extract.
Nutritional value per 100 g
|Saturated fat||4.40 g|
Nutritional information and table of contents may differ slightly on the website. Always refer to the packaging for correct information.